Sunday 22 June 2008

One more thing from OPL

Regarding my post: "If only Think! were the official blog for readers ...", OPL writes:

Ian, your admirable (and unparalleled) dedication to all matters relating to our paper should naturally justify the inclusion of this blog on IHT.com. Perhaps a petition could help?

By all means write to moreskes AT iht.com or sdunbarjohnson AT iht.com and put this to him.

But don't hold your breath.

By the way, your reference to 'OUR' paper is exactly what this blog is all about.

I'd like to make an open invitation to both the editor and the publisher and the developer of iht.com to send any emails they receive about the paper, and their replies, to me, and I will post them here.

It's either that, or they languish in a bottom draw somewhere, although I will say that generally, in my experience, the current and previous editors of the IHT were very good at replying to correspondence sent to them about the paper. Their answers just weren't shared by them to anyone else.

So, if you do have an email you would like to put to either of the above people, send it to me too, and then when you get a reply, give it to me to post here.

But no emails please about delivery problems. It's extremely hard getting you your paper by 7.00 am all over the world, in fact it's a bloody miracle, so if it doesn't work out now and again, go buy a copy at the newstand and stop moaning.

No comments: