Thursday 26 June 2008

Off to Paris

I'm off to Paris for a few days; a (my) book party at The Abbey Bookshop on Saturday night (28th June) at 7.30pm (29, rue de la Parchminerie 75005 Paris) - please come along if you're in Paris or come to a reading I am doing at Shakespeare and Co on Monday, 30th June at 7.00pm. (37, Rue Bûcherie 75005 Paris).

I think Brian's party at The Abbey Bookshop will be more fun, more free booze, lots of free food from the Auvergne which I bought at the market this morning, and ideally situated for those of you who would like to also catch up on the Gay Pride March that swings by the left bank (if my Chilean drag queen friend Mario is correct) a little before the party at Brian's wonderful bookshop.

If you work for the IHT and would like to come, you can discretely slip me pieces of paper with fun stories from the IHT whilst you buy my book.

Even better if you're an IHT reader - I'd love to meet you and hear your views.

Hope to see you there.

I'll be back and around Think! sometime from next Wednesday, all being well.

I will no doubt be bumping into a few IHT hands and hopefully will have interesting things to report, unless it's "off the record".

At worst, I hope to be able to provide some snippets from, to use classic IHT/NYT speak, "senior IHT employees speaking on the condition of strict anonymity (sic?) as their position does not allow them to speak to the press and on no account scurrilous, tongue in cheek bloggers."

Onwards,
Ian



www.aplaceintheauvergne.blogspot.com
www.ianwalthew.com

No comments: